We are located at:
Los Banos City Hall
520 J Street
Los Banos, CA 93635.
Ph: (209) 827-7000
Fax: (209) 827-7010
The Human Resources Division provides centralized personnel administration and employee relations services to all City departments and administers employee benefits.
Key services provided include:
- Administration of the City’s personnel rules and regulations and ensuring the City has fair and equitable policies and procedures that are uniformly interpreted and implemented.
- Recruitment, application review, testing, and placement of employees.
- Classification and compensation administration.
- Representing the City on employee relations matters with representatives of recognized employee organizations.
- Employee benefits administration.
- Coordinate employee training and development programs.
- Handle Risk Management and Workers’ Compensation Program.
To apply for employment with the City of Los Banos, you must submit an application through CalOpps. For detailed instructions on how to apply on-line or create a profile through CalOpps you can download the Applicant User Manual.
Employment applications are only accepted for current open recruitments. Applicants must submit an online application. If you do not have access to a computer, you may visit the following locations:
- Worknet, 800 7th Street, Los Banos, CA 93635 ● (209) 710-6140
- Merced County Public Library, 1312 S. 7th Street, Los Banos, CA 93635 ● (209) 826-5254
- Los Banos Community Center, 645 7th Street, Los Banos, CA 93635 ● (209) 827-7034
Lucy Mallonee, City Clerk/Human Resources Director
(209) 827-7000 ext. 112 ● email@example.com
Jana Sousa, Assistant City Clerk/Human Resources Technician
(209) 827-7000 ext. 124 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Matthews, Human Resources Technician I
(209) 827-7000 ext. 127 ● email@example.com
Sara Huff, Admin Clerk I
(209) 827-7000 ext. 148 ● firstname.lastname@example.org