We are located at:
Los Banos City Hall
520 J Street
Los Banos, CA 93635.
Ph: (209) 827-7000
Fax: (209) 827-7010 (Employment Verification)
The Human Resources Division provides centralized personnel administration and employee relations services to all City departments and administers employee benefits.
Key services provided include:
- Administration of the City’s personnel rules and regulations and ensuring the City has fair and equitable policies and procedures that are uniformly interpreted and implemented.
- Recruitment, application review, testing, and placement of employees.
- Classification and compensation administration.
- Representing the City on employee relations matters with representatives of recognized employee organizations.
- Employee benefits administration.
- Coordinate employee training and development programs.
- Handle Risk Management and Workers’ Compensation Program.
Lucy Mallonee, City Clerk/Human Resources Director
(209) 827-7000 ext. 112 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jana Sousa, Assistant City Clerk/Human Resources Analyst (Employment Verification)
(209) 827-7000 ext. 124 email@example.com
Jennifer Matthews, Human Resources Technician I (Employment Verification)
(209) 827-7000 ext. 127 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Huff, Admin Clerk I
(209) 827-7000 ext. 148 email@example.com
To apply for employment with the City of Los Banos, you must submit an application through CalOpps. For detailed instructions on how to apply visit the following page: Applicant User Manual.
Employment applications are only accepted for current open recruitments. Applicants must submit an online application. If you do not have access to a computer, you may visit the following locations:
- Worknet, 800 7th Street, Los Banos, CA 93635 (209) 710-6140
- Merced County Public Library, 1312 S. 7th Street, Los Banos, CA 93635 (209) 826-5254
- Los Banos Community Center, 645 7th Street, Los Banos, CA 93635 (209) 827-7034